Tuesday 3 July 2012

Postmortem: Flight

Flight was created in June this year, in other words very recently. This wasn't as much as a game but rather a visual experiment.

If you have seen my previous postmortems, you will realise that my graphic skills are not good. The whole purpose of this project was to create something visually pleasing. To keep it simple, I believe I achieved this and expanded my knowledge in creating graphics in a short amount of time. This will assist me in future on rapid development projects.

The game itself was a very simple run-and-jump game. Due to it's limited complexity, the game "fun factor" was very short lived. I could have done more to improve this. However this was not the aim of the project.

Flight can be downloaded here.

No comments:

Post a Comment